We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Starters with cheese
- Goat's cheese starters
This is a sweet party nibble that is great served with crackers or slices of toasted baguette. Goat's cheese and cream cheese combine with coconut, pecan nuts, honey and cinnamon, and the mixture is then layered with cranberry sauce. You can use spreadable goat's cheese for this recipe.
5 people made this
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 225g light cream cheese
- 225g soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons cranberry sauce
MethodPrep:15min ›Extra time:8hr chilling › Ready in:8hr15min
- Line a 15cm springform tin with cling film, and sprinkle half of the coconut and pecans evenly onto the bottom. Beat together the cream cheese, goat cheese, honey and cinnamon in a bowl until no lumps of cheese remain. Spread half of the cheese into the springform tin, then spread the cranberry sauce on top. Carefully spread the remaining cheese over the cranberry sauce, and sprinkle with the remaining coconut and pecans. Cover with a sheet of cling film, and press down firmly to pack. Refrigerate overnight before serving. Remove from the springform tin and cling film to serve with crackers or toasted baguette.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(6)
Reviews in English (6)
My family and I liked this quite a bit. The texture was nice, but I think it needed a little something else for some more flavour.-20 Jun 2008
Add green pepper or hot pepper jelly instead of the cranberry sauce. Loved the way the flavor popped in your mouth. Great on crackers.-30 Jun 2011