We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the flour with the baking powder, then add the milk and oil, mixing well with a spatula. Beat eggs and add them to the composition, mix and incorporate carefully so that the blackberries remain thawed and drained of juice.
We fill the muffin tins on three quarters and put them in the preheated oven at 170º C, for 20 minutes.
After they have cooled, they are powdered with sugar.
1 si & frac12 cana faina
& frac12 cup of sugar
1 and & frac12 tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
& frac14 tablespoon salt
2/3 cup vanilla yogurt
& frac14 cup of melted butter
3 tablespoons milk
1 large egg, lightly beaten
& frac14 cup with strawberry jam
1 tablespoon sugar
& frac12 spoon with cinnamon
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon), and then make a hole in the middle. Put the egg, yogurt, butter and milk there and incorporate everything very well.
Pour the dough into muffin tins and place a teaspoon of jam on top. Don't forget to keep a little composition for the "bdquocapacul" of the muffin. Sprinkle with a rain of sugar and scotch.
Leave jam muffins in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy them with a strong coffee or a fruit tea. Pamper yourself!
Mushrooms with raspberries
Today I made you some raspberry muffins. Aromatic and fluffy!
1. Mix the butter with the sugar until you get a homogeneous composite.
2. Add eggs one at a time, mix continuously then add salt, vanilla and flour mixed with baking powder.
3. Mix until you get a uniform composition.
4. In a tray with muffin tins we put cheeses and in each cheesecake we add a layer of the composition of muffins and raspberries (with the help of a pos with a round tip).
5. Add the second layer of composition and raspberries & # 8211 see photo.
6.Insert the tray in the preheated oven and leave to bake. When they have acquired a golden color, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 2oo degrees.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Separately, mix the eggs, cream, milk, sugar, melted butter and vanilla essence.
5. Divide the composition into equal parts and pour into shapes in which you have previously put baking paper.
6. Bake the muffins for up to 20 minutes & # 8211 you can lightly insert a toothpick in the middle of one to see if it has baked (the stick should be clean when it comes out of the dough). Leave them in the oven, with the door open, for another 3-5 minutes after they are baked, so that they sit down.
Serve these delicious muffins with warm blackberries on the same day you prepared them.
Muffins With Blackberries And Crispy Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put baking paper in a muffin tray. Or put the muffin tins in a tray.
2. To make the crispy coating, rub the butter with the flour until the composition resembles a fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar and mix with your hands until the composition crumbles.
3. For the muffins, sift the flour and add it to the bowl together with the baking powder, sugar and salt. In another smaller bowl, beat the egg, add the milk, melted butter and lemon peel.
4. Peel an apple and cut it into small pieces. Crush the seeds.
5. Add the mixture of milk and egg with flour, until it becomes a homogeneous composition. Add apples and blackberries.
6. Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin tins and sprinkle over the composition for the crunchy coating. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the muffins rise and turn golden. Cool for 5 minutes, then serve hot.
Dessert muffins with blackberries - Recipes
15 'preparation + 20' in the oven
4 eggs at room temperature
3-4 tablespoons whole wheat flour (for the gluten-free version, we use ground almonds)
1/2 tablespoon raw sugar (can be done without if you are used to less sweet)
blackberries and blueberries (fresh or frozen)
grated peel of a green (or yellow) lemon
a little oil to grease the muffin tins
Turn the oven to 180 degrees C and prepare the muffin tray. You can grease the muffin tins with a little oil to make them come off easily.
Separate the egg white from the yolk. Using the mixer, mix the yolks until you get a creamy consistency. Add lemon peel, 3 tablespoons of flour (muffins will be fluffy, but if you want to be more consistent, add another tablespoon of flour) and, optionally, sugar.
With the help of a spoon, mix from the bottom up, so as not to lose the creamy consistency of the yolk.
Separately, in a clean and dry bowl, beat the egg whites until you get a hard foam (use a clean and dry bowl, as well as the beating tool, tel or mixer to be clean and dry).
Add the egg white foam over the yolk composition, in 3 stages, stirring slowly from the bottom up.
Add the blackberries and blueberries, stirring very little and lightly, so as not to break them (if you use frozen fruit, do not let them thaw, just clean them of any ice on top). For a nicer look, you can leave some fruit on top of the muffins (but put them deeper in the dough, because if they stay completely on the surface, after baking, they dry and become hard).
Using a spoon, fill the muffin tins and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
We put the biscuits in the robot bowl and grind them until we get a fine breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter and mix it with the chopped biscuits. Turn over in a form with a detachable ring and press the biscuits with a spoon or with a glass. Put the tray in the cold refrigerator and prepare the cream cheese and blackberry jelly.
We clean the blackberries from the tails and wash them in a strainer. We put 300 gr of blackberries in the bowl of the robot and leave them for a few minutes until they become a paste.
Beat the whipped cream until it becomes hard and firm, then add the fresh cheese, honey and vanilla sugar, mix lightly and add the blackberry paste. In this composition we put a sachet of gelatin that we left to hydrate for 10 minutes and then we dissolved it in a steam bath.
Remove the tray from the refrigerator with biscuits and pour the cream cheese, mix and leave to cool for 2-3 hours.
Now we can prepare the blackberry jelly, we have another 100 gr of blackberries that we will boil with caster sugar and 150ml of water over low heat until the fruits are soft and the syrup has set a little. Strain and pass the fruit with a spoon in a strainer so that the fruit pulp falls into the syrup, let it cool and mix it with a bag of dissolved gelatin.
Remove the tray from the fridge and pour the jelly, leave it to cool until the next day. Decorate with fresh or frozen blackberries, sprinkle each portion with blackberry syrup.
Enjoy your meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 170C. Wallpaper a tray of 12 muffin tins with baking paper and set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. It beats ouale. Add the sugar and mix until combined. Add the vanilla extract, butter and yogurt and mix well. Incorporate the dry ingredients, then add the berries.
3. Divide the dough evenly between the forms, filling only 2/3 of each. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, before transferring to cool completely.
3. For the icing, beat the butter until pale and creamy. Add half the sugar and beat well until the sugar is dissolved. Repeat with the remaining sugar. Add the milk and mix well.
4. Transfer the icing to a confectionery bag and decorate the cold muffins. Decorate with fresh berries!
I made some delicious muffins for the Tea party on Emily's blog. The color chosen for this month is blue , and we really liked the idea. That being said, we invite you to a cup of hot tea and a muffin. ♥♥♥
100 g butter
200 g flour
50 ml milk
100 g sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 handful of frozen blackberries
1. Melt the butter, leave to cool and mix with the sugar.
2. Beat the eggs well with the mixer and add over the butter.
3. Add the milk.
4. The flour mixed with baking powder and baking soda is gradually added over the composition.
5. Put 1 tablespoon and a half of the dough in special muffin tins.
6. Put a few blackberries in each form and place in the preheated oven. Bake for about 25-30 minutes on the right heat.