We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"The GastroArt Challenge"
It happened that I prepared this stew on the very day of launching the challenge with recipes that also contain potatoes. It also happened to boil boneless veal broth. I used the juice as a base for a soup. The meat seemed a bit small, so I added a little kaizer that enriched the taste of the stew. .
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1/2 boiled veal brine
- 300 gr smoked pork kaizer
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 2 red onions
- 1 ardei kapia
- 1 tablespoon red pepper paste with celery - own production
- 1 teaspoon paprika sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried thyme
- 1 link parsley
- 1 bay leaf-optional
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato stew with veal broth and kaizer:
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
- The kapia pepper is cleaned, washed and cut into cubes.
- Veal and kaizer are sliced.
- In a large, deeper pan, fry the pieces of meat and the kaizer until they start to brown.
- Remove the meat to a separate plate and continue sautéing the onion and pepper in the same pan.
- When the onion starts to become glassy, add the potato cubes, pepper paste and paprika.
- Stir, salt and add enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Boil the bay leaf for flavor.
- Also now add the chopped parsley stalks that will boil and will not have an unsightly appearance [nothing is lost, everything is transformed].
- After 15 minutes, add the meat to the stew and let it boil.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- If necessary, add a little water from time to time.
- Taste and salt / pepper if needed.
- When serving, add chopped green parsley on top.
- Have a great appetite !!!
Nothing is lost, everything is transformed. Do not throw away the parsley stalks. Chop and cook at the beginning of cooking.
Serve next to the salad stew or your favorite pickles. We had, of course, pickles. That's the only way to ask !!
Veal rolls with green olives and ricotta cheese
A delicious recipe for veal roll with green olives and ricotta cheese from: veal muscles, garlic, nasal, olive oil, ricotta cheese, parmesan, salt, pepper, bacon, onion, carrot, celery, broth, red wine and soup .
Written by viorelpaun on January 30, 2012 in Recipes & Drinks
A classic Viennese dish made a little more modern. At the end of the recipe I will write the classic version of sauce, nemontignaca.
For the brisket, the best meat is the beef pulp, the top, from the hip.
We want, we don't want, we also make a good soup and if you don't want to eat it as such, put it in the freezer for sauces or other soups.
For the soup
1 kg beef (pulp from the top, from the hip)
1 teaspoon oil
150 g celery (root)
1 parsley root (or parsnip)
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
5 stalks of green parsley
For the sauce
3/4 l beef soup (in which I boiled the meat)
100 ml unsweetened liquid cream
1 piece horseradish (maricica)
1 small apple
1 g roscove powder
Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pot and fry the meat on all sides. The vegetables are cut and put in the pan, they are also fried briefly. Pour 3 l of water (the meat must be well covered with water) and let it boil for 3 hours, on a very low heat (it is not allowed to boil, to have about 80 & # 176C). At the end of it all, salt.
For the sauce, put the soup in a saucepan to boil, add the whipped cream, salt and pepper. The horseradish is peeled and put on a small grater. Peel an apple, grate it and cut it into very small cubes. Put the horseradish and the apple in the sauce, let it boil for 1 minute, then remove from the heat. Thicken a little with carob powder.
The meat is cut into slices and served with the sauce over which you can sprinkle some finely chopped crow onions.
Classic variant, Viennese, sauce:
160 g toast with cut edges
200 ml soup
2 tablespoons horseradish cream (from the jar)
2 tablespoons unsweetened whipped cream
a few drops of lemon juice
Cut the bread into small cubes and soak in cold soup. Mix the horseradish with the horseradish in the jar, then add the other ingredients.
Beef tail stew
Beef tail dishes or soups have a long history on the European continent since the Roman Empire, but also in Asia, where they are traditionally cooked in Chinese cuisine. Bull's tail (bull's tail, in Spanish) is the name of a medieval Andalusian dish, born around the city of Cordoba (16th century), where it was cooked & # 8211 almost ritually & # 8211 from the tails of bulls killed in bullfighting.
The Andalusian beef tail stew is cooked for a long time, with vegetables, wine and spices, to obtain a soft meat and a consistent and velvety sauce, with a strong taste.
Preparation time: about 4 hours
- 1 beef tail (about 1.5-1.6 kilograms)
- 4 carrots
- 1/2 celery root
- 2 large onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 liter of beef soup
- 500 ml of red wine, sec
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (traditional sherry wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon grated sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground dried thyme
- and chop them big.
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Cut garlic into slices and onion into large cubes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into large cubes.
- Loosen the beef tail. Search with your finger and section between the vertebrae.
- Heat the oil in a thick saucepan.
- Brown the pieces of meat on all sides.
- Remove the meat and set aside.
- Add and brown the onion, garlic, carrot and celery for 2-3 minutes in the oil in which you browned the meat.
- Add the tomatoes, wine and soup, sugar and vinegar.
- Add the beef, bay leaves, thyme and cook covered, over medium heat, occasionally filling with water for about 3 hours & # 8211 3 and a half hours. The meat must be well penetrated.
- Season with salt (if necessary) and freshly ground pepper.
Bull's tail it is served simply, as such, with fresh bread or boiled potatoes.
Potato and broccoli tart
Potato and broccoli tart from: flour, butter, eggs, salt, cottage cheese, potatoes, telemea, cheese, leeks, kaizer, oil, broccoli, peppers, pepper.
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 potatoes
- 200 g of salted telemea
- 100 g grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 thread of leek
- 100 g ham (kaizer)
1/2 head broccoli
- 1 red capsicum pepper
Method of preparation:
Saute broccoli for 3 minutes in salted water. You drain it into a sieve. Saute for 5 minutes and the capsicum. Boil the diced potatoes in salted water.
For the dough, beat the egg, add salt, then pour the flour in the rain and add the soft butter. Knead well and let cool until you prepare the filling.
Heat the leek slices with the ham. Beat the eggs in which you put the crushed telemeau. Separately, mix the cottage cheese with the pepper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grease the baking tin. Spread the dough, not very thin, and place it in the pan. Add the rest of the ingredients, pour in the egg and telemea mixture and add the broccoli. Put the grated cheese and bake until the tart is browned.
Potato stew with veal broth and kaizer - Recipes
SACI KAVURMI (TURKISH STEW)
Through a window, at ‘Stanbul
See the housewife with the headband
How to cut the meat in the premab
At a tasty stew.
INGREDIENTS Turkish stew
- 500 grams of mutton (mutton or lamb)
- 2 capsicums
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 peeled tomatoes
- pepper, salt
- cut the meat into cubes, put it in a ceramic pan with a double bottomCover with the lid and let it simmer in its own fat for an hour, over low heat.
- We took the lid off turn the heat up and leave until all the liquid evaporates and the meat is browned
Add the finely chopped vegetables Let it simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- I used couscous as a garnish for Turkish stew.
- good appetite! it is considered to be one of the best and healthiest because it is influenced by many cultures and nations. In addition, the specific Turkish dishes are very popular with gourmets, due to their special taste.
Besides kavurmi bags, the most popular dishes specific to this category are: baklava, patlican kebabi, mercimek koftesi, hunkar begendi, İçli Köfte, cacik, Kadayıf, Döner, Sarma, Çiğ Köfte, İskender Kebab, Hamsi Tava, Aslan Sütü , Kaşarlı Pide, Lahmacun, Mantı, Adana Kebab, Künefe, Türk Kahvesi, Çay.
Beef broth with horseradish sauce and sour cream
I found the horseradish sauce recipe in my grandmother's cookbook, a book from the & # 821750 years when everything was fried in butter, although they also had oil on hand. But the taste is different.
For those who live in big cities, I recommend the meat to be bought from Arab butchers. The slice is sliced and they know how to choose the meat to be better, as if it tastes better than from other sources.
& # 8211 6 pieces beef broth with bone
& # 8211 1 carrot
& # 8211 1 slice of celery
& # 8211 1 pastarnac
& # 8211 1 medium onion
& # 8211 salt, 6 peppercorns, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig of thyme
FOR HREAN SAUCE WITH CREAM
& # 8211 1 piece of horseradish
& # 8211 1 tablespoon butter
& # 8211 salt, 5 peppercorns, 1 bay leaf
& # 8211 150 ml sour cream
PREPARATION Beef broth with classic horseradish sauce
1. Put the washed pieces of meat in the pot with cold water, with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, this helps to collect the foam more easily. Foam periodically and always fill with water. Boil until the meat comes off the bone, about 2 + 1/2 hour and up to 3 hours, depending on how old the meat is.
2. After you have finished frothing (about half an hour), add the spices (without salt) and continue cooking as I said.
3. Half an hour before the meat is cooked (about two hours) add the potatoes, carrots, parsnips, celery and then the onion (boil faster). Beforehand, wash the vegetables, peel them and wash them again. If the potatoes are bigger, cut them like a mouthful.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the horseradish sauce. Grate the horseradish finely and cook it in a tablespoon of butter in the pan for 2 minutes. Quench with 150 ml (a glass not too large) of hot meat soup. You can put 1 bay leaf and 5 peppercorns or a small hot pepper. Cook until all the liquid is reduced.
5. Add sour cream just before serving, 150 mg or as you like, depending on how big the horseradish is. Salt and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cream heats up. Take out the bay leaves.
6. Just before serving, strain all you have boiled, throw the onion, and the soup is a valuable background for other dishes, you can freeze it in plastic cups or even sturdy bags. Serve the drained meat on the plate, with boiled vegetables and horseradish sauce.
Liv (e) it!
With such a resulting soup I cooked:
& # 8211 Mussels with bordelaise sauce.
& # 8211 Beef with vegetables.
Red sauce for meatballs, meat, tongue
Potato dish recipes: how to cook potato dish and the tastiest recipes for fasting potato food, fasting potato food, potato food, sweet potato food, mushroom and potato food, potato and meat food, potato soup, potato dish, potato stew, stew of potatoes.
Delicious potato dish with olives
Fasting recipes, Meals 1 kg potatoes, I put whites, they are sweeter 2 tomatoes 2 bell peppers 2 onions 1 celery 1 carrot 100 gr black olives 100 ml tomato juice salt green parsley 3 tablespoons oil
Potato dish with olives
Food, Potato dishes 500 g potatoes 1 carrot 1 red / yellow / orange pepper 1 onion 150 g olives 1 cup broth salt, parsley pepper
Smoked potato dish
Food, Meat 1 onion 1 carrot 1 red bell pepper 1 red onion a few cloves garlic bay leaves smoked (kaizer and bacon) green parsley potatoes tomato paste pepper
Eat potatoes and pickles
Food, Potato dishes 500 g potatoes 5 cucumbers 2 onions salt, pepper broth 1 bay leaf dill
Potato food with pickles
Meals, Potato dishes 1 kg of potatoes, 3 pickles, a large onion, 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, salt, pepper, dill, 4 tablespoons oil.
Meals, Potato dishes boneless pork broth potatoes vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, onions, garlic) tomato broth salt, pepper dill
Potato food specific to the Harghita area
Meals, Meals with potatoes 5-6 large pink potatoes, 3 larger onions, two teaspoons with paprika and one with hot paprika, parsley, delicate and 2 raw eggs, peas and boiled carrots,
Potato dish with white pork broth
Carrots 4 grated pork (lean meat). 2 kg of potatoes. 2 red bell peppers. 3-4 red onions. 2-3 carrots. 2 parsnip roots. 2 parsley roots. 1 dill bunch. 5-6 cloves of finely chopped garlic. salt, freshly ground pepper a powder of.
Potato smoked meat dish with peas
Meat dishes -500g smoked pork -potatoes until the pan is filled three quarters -300g peas -1 large onion -2 tablespoons pepper paste -500ml tomato juice -3 bay leaves -2 teaspoons the secret of taste -salt -piper - frying oil - dill (I have since.
Potato food with turkey
Meat dishes 1 pulp or a turkey wing (750-800 g) 600 g potatoes 1 onion 1-2 carrots 1 bell pepper and one pepper 1-2 tomatoes 3-4 cloves garlic 1 link dill and parsley 20 ml oil 1 teaspoon sugar salt pepper chili pepper
Potato food with smoked ribs
Meat dishes 500g smoked ribs 2 suitable onions 1kg potatoes broth salt pepper paprika sweet basil dried parsley
Meat potato dish at Multicooker
Meat dishes 2 teaspoons oil 1/2 kg pork 2 large potatoes 1 suitable onion 150 g canned or raw sliced mushrooms 1 suitable carrot grated thyme salt and pepper
Potato dish with tarragon and breaded sausages
Meat dishes ingredients for 6 people: for eating potatoes: - 750 g potatoes - 2 onions - 3 cloves garlic - 3 tablespoons oil - 1 tablespoon flour - 3 tablespoons sour cream - 2-3 tablespoons vinegar - salt tarragon pepper to taste breaded sausages: - 6.
Potato food with veal ribs
Meat dishes veal ribs 5-6 pcs onion 2 pcs (large) carrots 2 pcs (large) peppers 2 pcs (large) parsley 1 link salt / delicate to taste pepper to taste
Smoked potato dish
Meat dishes -a smoked stalk -5-6 red onions -2 bell peppers -oil -6-7 potatoes -sweet / hot paprika (according to preference) -lumber leaves -parsley -broth or 2-3 tomatoes -salt, salt ground peppercorns
Potato dish with chicken
Meat dishes -1kg potatoes -2 chicken legs -1 carrot -1 pepper -an onion -salt, paprika, thyme, larch, vegeta
Potato food with locker
Meat dishes 1kg potatoes, 300g kaizer, salt, 2 onions, broth oil, a sprig of dill.
Potato food with smoked sausages
Meat dishes, Meals with vegetables -1 kg potatoes -1 donut or bell pepper -3 smaller carrots -2 onions -300 gr lightly smoked pork sausages -4 tablespoons tomato paste -salt -green locust -3 tablespoons oil
Meat dishes, Vegetable and vegetable dishes - 1-2 onions - 500 gr potatoes - 2 bay leaves - pepper salt - 2 tablespoons broth - smoked sausages or any other type of smoking (optional) - dill
Meat dishes 1 kg potatoes 1 onion 250-300 g smoked ham 1 teaspoon delicate 2 bay leaves salt and pepper to taste 2 tablespoons tomato paste oil 2 carrots parsley
Fasting Potato Food
Foods with vegetables, Fasting recipes, Vegetarian recipes 1/2 kg potatoes 2 onions 3-4 tomatoes tomato juice or tomato paste 2 pcs bell pepper or capsicum half carrot a little celery dill and green parsley salt, pepper, thyme , basil, a bay leaf the quantities decrease or increase depending on.
Potato dish with corn and sausages
Meals with vegetables 500g potatoes 1 canned corn kernels 250g smoked sausages 2 carrots 1 celery 1 parsnip 1 onion 1 tablespoon oil 1 bunch chopped parsley leaves 1 bunch chopped dill leaves salt pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon .
Potato dish with olives
Meals with vegetables and vegetables 1 kg potatoes, I put whites, they are sweeter 2 tomatoes 2 bell peppers 2 onions 1 celery 1 carrot 100 gr black olives 100 ml tomato juice salt green parsley 3 tablespoons oil
Foods and vegetables 1 onion 2 large potatoes parsley salt, pepper broth oil
Eating potatoes with mushrooms
Foods with vegetables and greens 1/2 chicken 2 cans of mushrooms 1 kg new potatoes 3 tablespoons broth 1 small carrot 1 onion parsley or dill
Thyme potato dish
Foods with vegetables and greens 500g white potatoes 2 suitable onions 1 suitable carrot 2 cloves garlic 2 thyme sprigs 2 large tomatoes 1 bell pepper 50 ml sunflower oil salt and pepper to taste 2 teaspoons paprika 1 bay leaf
French fries with onions
Children's food, Food 2 potatoes, cut into cubes 1 large onion, cut oil for frying
New potatoes with sour cream
Children's food, Food 1 kg new potatoes, 500 gr sour cream, a dill, a little salt
Potato dish for children
Children's food, Food 5 potatoes 3 hammers chicken a teaspoon of broth a little salt
Grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes
Baby food, Food 1 chicken breast, oil for greasing, spices for chicken, 500 g potatoes, 30 g butter, a cup of milk, a pinch of salt
New stuffed potatoes
Children's food, Food 1/2 kg new potatoes 2 green onions 1 egg 50 g cottage cheese 50 g chicken breast 1 tablespoon sour cream 10 olives 1 tablespoon chopped dill basil leaves 50 g cheese salt and pepper to taste
Children's food, Food 3-4 carrots, 2 potatoes, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tablespoon of rice, 1 tablespoon of butter, salt
Children's food, Food 2 potatoes, 2 chicken legs, 2 carrots, 1 onion, 4-5 tablespoons semolina, celery 2 eggs a cube of butter
Children's food, Food 300g broccoli 1 onion 15ml oil 2 tablespoons butter 60g mozzarella 120g potatoes 1 egg 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs 2 tablespoons milk salt, pepper and other spices of your choice
Children's food, Food 500 g potatoes, 1 egg, 100 grams of sugar, 100 grams of white breadcrumbs, 50 ml of oil, 10 apricots, vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, salt
Cauliflower puree, green beans, potatoes and zucchini
Children's food, Food 1 celery, 1 green bean pods, 2-3 bunches of cauliflower, 1 potato, 1/4 zucchini,
Food, Potato dishes, Vegetable food 1 kg potatoes 2 onions 2 teaspoons olive oil salt pepper thyme rosemary 350 ml chicken or vegetable soup
Potato stew (fasting food)
Foods with vegetables -1kg potatoes -an onion -a red pepper -3-4 cloves garlic -4-5 tablespoons oil -salt pepper bay leaves, green parsley
Potato stew with veal broth and kaizer - Recipes
Ingredient: 1 kg white brine, 100 g smoked bacon, 1 leg of veal, 200 g carrots, 12 chives, 1 glass of wine, 2 tablespoons oil, greens, salt, pepper.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Sprinkle the meat with bacon and tie with string. Then brown in hot oil. Drain the oil, add the wine and boil until the wine drops to two tablespoons. Add the veal leg, boiled a little before, greens, salt, pepper and water to cover all the meat. Foam, cover and bake. After two hours, add the long-cut carrots and the cleaned chives. After another two hours, take it out of the oven, untie the string and serve the broth with the vegetables around it, covered with skimmed and strained juice.
|1. Horns stuffed with ham, parizer, salami (Appetizers> Meat appetizers) |
2. Veal liver pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
3. Simple pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
4. Telemea cheese dumplings (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
5. Endive salad with butter (Salads> Vegetable salads)
6. Hurry donuts (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
7. Baked pikeperch (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
8. Raspberry and Lemon Ice Cream (Sweets> Ice Cream)
9. Spreads with margarine and sardines (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
10. Chisinau-like poultry salad (Salads> Poultry salads)
11. Pumpkin Salad (I) (Salads> Vegetable Salads)
12. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
13. Cheese soup with bread and salami (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
14. Mushroom salad with vinegar (Salads> Vegetable salads)
15. Snail salad (Salads> Salads with crayfish, snails, seafood)
16. Smoked salad (Salads> Fish salads)
17. Simple Fruit Salad (Sweets> Fruit Salads)
18. Vegetables with cream and hard boiled eggs (Food> Vegetables)
19. Eggs with poultry liver (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
20. Bread and onion omelet (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
21. Chicken sticks with sesame (Food> Steaks)
22. Mushroom and onion omelet (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
23. Brine fish wine sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
24. Carp caviar salad (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
25. Marinated sardines (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
26. Black caviar salad (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
27. Smoked fish salad with potatoes (Salads> Fish salads)
28. Sea bream (Dishes> Fish and seafood dishes)
29. Tuna salad with onions (Salads> Fish salads)
30. Tuna salad with beans (I) (Salads> Fish salads)
2 slices of bread
1 large tomato, garden
2 cloves of garlic
How to prepare the recipe:
Bread slices dry in the oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the tomato and cut into cubes. Finely chop the garlic and mix 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put the chopped tomatoes and mix. Place the slices of bread on a plate, spread a layer of tomatoes and sprinkle with crushed cheese on top. Garlic flavored oil and tomato juice will moisten the bruschettes a bit, making them tastier. The bruschettas are then cut diagonally and served.